Thumbnail for 517252

La Quinta gas break causes fire; animal hospital evacuated

By in Press Enterprise on December 24, 2017

By Imran Ghori

Cal Fire/Riverside County firefighters were on the scene of a fire involving a natural gas line break Saturday afternoon, Dec. 23 in La Quinta.

The fire was reported at 3:06 p.m. at the 77700 block of Avenida Montezuma near Eisenhower Drive. A nearby animal hospital was evacuated as a precaution.

No injuries were reported. The Southern California Gas Company was on its way to make repairs.

[…]    

Comments are closed.