LA County Fair 2017: Here is when you can visit
POMONA >> Labor Day weekend signals different things to different people. Some people see it as the unofficial end of summer.
But others welcome it as the start of the LA County Fair.
The fair kicks off Sept. 1 and wraps up Sept. 24. With the exception of Sept. 4, Labor Day, the Fair goes dark on Mondays and Tuesdays.
The hours vary slightly depending on the day of the week.
Opening weekend hours are the following:
• Friday – Noon to midnight
• Saturday and Sunday – 10 a.m. to midnight
• Monday (Labor Day) – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
These are the hours for the remainder of the fair:
• Wednesdays – Noon to 10 p.m.
• Thursdays – Noon to 11 p.m.
• Fridays – Noon to midnight
• Saturdays – 10 a.m. to midnight
• Sundays – 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The Grandstand box office is open from noon to 9 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, including Labor Day.