Thumbnail for 442194

Fire damages kitchen of Highgrove restaurant

By in Press Enterprise on July 10, 2017

By Gail Wesson

A kitchen fire caused $15,000 in damage to a restaurant kitchen early Sunday, July 9, in the 200 block of La Cadena Drive West in Highgrove, according to a Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department news release.

The fire was reported at 4:09 a.m. and contained by 4:36 a.m. The first arriving firefighters encountered a fire near the patio of the 4,000-square-foot restaurant. The fire was confined to the kitchen.

No injuries were reported.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *