Did you know these Comic-Con faves are from the Inland Empire?
These 11 celebrities and Comic-Con fan favorites are actually from Inland Empire.
• Director Patty Jenkins, the talented director who helmed of DC’s “Wonder Woman” starring Gal Gadot was born in Victorville.
• Actor Adam Driver, best known as Kylo Ren from the “Star Wars” franchise, was born in Fontana. He moved out of state when he was 7-years-old. He enlisted in the Marines soon after the 9/11 terror attacks, but was medically discharged after breaking his sternum.
Comic-Con opens with fanciful cosplay, long lines, and endless places to look and go ‘Whoa’
Inland Empire comic shop partners with Hasbro for Comic-Con 2017
These photos show you what it’s like to be at Comic-Con 2017
Get live updates from San Diego Comic-Con 2017
10 free things to do outside San Diego Comic-Con
• Dino Andrade, a video game voice actor who lent his voice to titles like “World of Warcraft,” “Batman: Arkham Asylum” and “Prey” was born in Fontana
• Lakeith Lee Stanfield best known for his role of Andrew Logan King in psychological thriller “Get Out” was born in Victorville. He has just wrapped up filming on “Death Note,” a Netflix film based on the popular anime, where Stanfield will play the detective, L.
• Veteran actor, Gene Hackman, who has been in countless memorable films, has a special place in nerds’ hearts for his perfect portrayal of Lex Luthor against Christopher Reeve’s “Superman.”
• Many may not know the name Bill Fagerbakke, but they definitely […]