News Roundup for June12, 2017
1. Puerto Rico voted in favor of US statehood. However, the historically low turnout rate points to a disinterest in becoming the 51st state. Under Trump, we don’t blame them. More here.
2. D.C. and Maryland are suing Trump, alleging he has breached the anti-corruption clauses in the Constitution. Just remember, Trump doesn’t settle cases. More here.
3. Former U.S. attorney, Preet Bharara, recounted some “uncomfortable” phone calls with Trump before he was fired. If you’re not a yes man you’re out on your rear. More here.
4. The U.K. may not have to worry about Trump visiting as he’s scared of the protests. Aw, sweet snowflake baby. More here.
5. Life may not be thriving in the TRAPPIST-1 system after all. Bummer. More here.
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.