News Roundup for June 13, 2017
The Summer of Trump continues.
1. J.P. Morgan Chase have pulled their ads from NBC to protest Megyn Kelly’s upcoming interview with known internet troll Alex Jones. You can take the girl out of FOX but… More here.
2. Jeff Sessions’ public hearing in front of the Senate intelligence committee is today. To perjure or not to perjure is the question of the day. More here.
3. Alexey Navalny, leader of the opposition party in Russia, has been jailed for 30 days following his – successful – calls for protests across the nation. He’s just sad he’ll miss the Depeche Mode concert in Moscow. More here.
4. COVFEFE lives on. Democrat Mike Quigley introduced the “Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement Act” which would ensure Trump’s tweets are included in the Presidential Records Act. More here.
5. Trump is considering firing Robert Mueller. Paul Ryan and Kevin McCarthy have called these reports nothing more than rumors. Guess we’ll wait and see. More here.
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.